Thursday, May 3, 2012

Samantha

Samantha...
my beloved princess!
I love this girl with my whole heart!


Her most favorite role in life
is as a sister.

She is a determined spirit

who does what she wants
when she wants.






But there is one to whom she willing submits - "Bub".



When she was three years old I was pregnant with Matthew.
She was a little confused about 
who his mommy was going to be.
Sometimes I think she still is.


A friend of mine once said 
that when she thinks of Samantha
one word comes to mind - 
"SPARKLE"!
I agree,
but you can judge for yourself.



Dancing is her passion!



Yep, that's her dancing in the parade on Main Street in Disneyland!

She can be dramatic,

 strives to be a fashionista


and she is always been a jokester. 


This is my daughter.
She's the best friend a girl could have!




No comments:

Post a Comment