Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christopher

Christopher is my oldest baby. 
He is now eight years old. I can't believe it! 
He loves all things science - especially chemistry and anatomy.
He loves Jesus with his whole heart. I will never forget being told by the
child care workers at the gym that at 3 yrs old he had  gathered
all the other children up and was telling them about Jesus!

My dad took this picture to send to Gerber when he was about 9 months old.
Christopher is gorgeous, obviously, and he was my first child and my parents
first grandchild so we all thought he was amazing and the it was a crime 
not to share him with the world.

One thing you should know about this boy. 
He is, first and foremost, a big brother. And he loves it!
He takes his job very serious!
This was the moment he first met his first sibling, Samantha.

And here he is delighting in his brother.

The second thing I should tell you about Christopher 
is that he only has two speeds - stop and fast.
He does everything big - loves big, plays big, laughs big!



Anyway, I figured if I was going to be talking about him I might as well introduce him.
Meet my son Christopher.










No comments:

Post a Comment